Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision - to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Behind the company are many well-known investors and talents from e.g. Avanza, Spotify, Google, and Klarna. Froda's Chairman of the Board is Nicklas Storåkers (former CEO of Avanza).
About the role
You have an understanding of customer service, business management and passionate about helping small businesses grow. The role requires structured work, analytical skills, basic understanding of business and are driven to close deals. You are an efficient problem solver with multitasking skills and the drive to evolve in your role.
You will be a part of our operations team and work closely with the credit and finance department. Since the company is still relatively small, you will also gain an in-depth insight into many parts of the business. The company is growing rapidly, which gives you the opportunity to be involved in an exciting phase and opens up interesting career opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work hands-on in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative startup company with ambitious co-workers that also honor the work-life balance.
- Central office in Gamla stan, with a view over Skeppsholmen.
- Working in a fun, committed and experienced team
- Opportunity to develop your analytical ability and gain in-depth knowledge of the loan market, lending and credit risk management.
Who are you?
- Relevant working experience in customer service, sales or credit management
- A service-minded person with problem-solving mindset
- Great rhetoric oral communication skills
- You speak and write fluent Swedish and you have good skills in the English language.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together.
- Occupational pension (Tjänstepension)
- Subsidised active health-care (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Warrant program for employees (optionsprogram för anställda)
- Competitive salary