Froda was founded in 2015 and is today one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech startups. Our mission is to challenge the traditional banking industry by offering a data-driven and digital financial product built specifically for small businesses - a segment widely neglected by traditional banks. The Froda team consists of people with a mixed background in tech and finance, including Klarna, Spotify, Google and SEB.
About the internship
Froda is at a unique period of growth where we need to keep leads warm and ensure a great customer experience for current customers. You will be working closely with our CRM & MA expert and report to CMO. You will get insight into how we work with B2B lead generation and be able to work hands on in our Hubspot account.
What you will do
Depending on your program or course goals the tasks will adapt to fit your desired learning areas. The internship will also include tasks related to our CRM and Marketing automation agenda and company goals.
- Drive actions to increase leads from potential customers and increase loyalty among existing customers, e.g. campaigns and targeted offers
- Create communication with the purpose to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and reducing churn
- Create new and update existing settings directly in our Hubspot account.
- Contribute to developing and implementing a marketing automation strategy
- Set hypotheses and conduct A/B tests
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work hands-on in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative startup company with ambitious co-workers
- Possibilities to impact CRM and MA strategy and decisions
- Get insight into how a Fintech company set up its B2B lead strategy also in relation to other marketing channels.
Who are you?
- Studying Growth/CRM/Marketing Automation, or similar. It could either be a full program or a course.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written Swedish
- You are passionate about creating great communication and remarkable customer journeys.