Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship. Behind the company are many well-known investors and talents from e.g. Avanza, Spotify, Google, and Klarna.
About the role
In this role, you will be a key player to grow our business online. Working in an ambitious and dedicated marketing team, you will become the team's performance marketing expert responsible for increasing the volume and quality of traffic to the site and as well as the performance marketing channels. Working closely with CMO, Product heads, CRM & MA experts, Content specialists, and Designers. You will strategically lead various initiatives and external agencies in the right direction. Be part of the strategic planning for launches of new markets and new business areas for Froda.
- Set the standard for how we works with our paid channels, how the offer is presented, and ensures results.
- Explore and manage channels online such as SEM, Paid Social, YouTube, and Display through Google Ads as well as Facebook Business.
- Planning and collaborating with external performance agencies.
- Evaluate how we presents the brand and its offer in a competitive and rapidly changing market.
- Set SEO, Conversion, and Email landing page requirements.
- Track and analyze the performance of ads, and continuously optimize them in order to increase performance.
- Collaborate with and set tracking requirements (incl. server to server measurements) towards the tech department to ensure the ability to optimize and follow up on results.
- Reporting of actions and performance to deliver on annual business goals – in close collaboration with the CMO.
- Participate in channel development and other projects together with internal stakeholders within Tech, Product, Marketing, Data, Analysis, and Operations.
Who you are
- Have 2-4 years of relevant.
- Have some type of tracking experience, and experience of working in a Google Ads account with Paid search.
- Open to working with different types of tasks (Froda is still a startup where this role is the first dedicated role for traffic acquisition optimization).
- Curious about the fintech industry.
- Have an analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Appreciates working at a small company where you have the opportunity to make an impact on the future of the business.
- Positive towards Froda's values and vision to change the industry to benefit small business owners.