Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
About the role
We have grown rapidly, and we are looking to further increase our growth and international expansion. We are therefore looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to be responsible for everything recruitment wise. The role will be the first of its kind at Froda and you are going to be a key player in handling our growing recruitment needs, with the possibility to shape the role and Froda’s recruitment strategy as well as EVP going forward.
Together with the People Manager, you are also going to be responsible for shaping the People & Performance department at Froda.
- Scope and execute recruitment plans.
- Work closely with management and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Be responsible for our career site (Teamtailor).
- Manage, and ensure a great candidate experience throughout, the full recruitment process from sourcing candidates, to coordinating interviews and tests, as well as extending offers.
- Actively look for and reach out to potential candidates for both current and future openings.
- Continuously track our recruitment processes and evaluate different strategies, working with KPI:s and ensure an agile, efficient way of working.
- Communication to candidates regarding our culture, benefits, offer and hiring process to engage and ensure candidates interest.
- Be responsible for Froda’s strategy and implementation in regards to how we work with schools, career fairs and events. Plan and participate in these employer branding initiatives.
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in recruitment
- You possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- You are a team player with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- You have a strong inner drive, sense of ownership, and a proactive, service-minded focus
- It’s a plus if you have experience from working in a fast-paced environment, a tech company and/or a startup.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ ambitious people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks.
Furthermore, you’ll get:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly (but we have an office-first policy)
- Fabulous office, and friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun