Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable for them to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest growing fintechs with major international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical, sustainable, and forward thinking.
About the role
The overall objective for the team and this role is to provide the best experience to our partners and our joint customers, whilst scaling Frodas’ internal systems and processes in the most efficient and effective way. This will be achieved by extensive analysis, process designs and efficient implementation of such.
You will be a part of the Financing as a Service team where Froda collaborate with partners such as Payment providers and offer embedded business loan services. Financing as a Service’s goal is to ensure a friction free financing solution for our partners. We are constantly improving our automated assessments, seamless KYC’s, real-time pay outs, smart repayments etc. and would love for you to join us in doing so. The team consists of data driven people and nothing makes us happier than an analysis, that not only tells the story, but also is actionable.
- Ensure that we are delivering the most friction free experience for our partners and our joint customers.
- Dive into the detail of all different operational processes, analyze how it impacts the end customer, design solutions for improvements and drive the implementation.
- Work with teams across the business to ensure scalable operations to support our partner customers all over our markets.
- Design and implement our partner onboarding process.
- Be responsible for the creation, implementation, and evolution of an Operational Excellence dashboard & reporting for our partner channels.
- Always have an extra eye on our acceptance rates and ensure that they are aligned with our company targets and expectations
- Are a problem solver who breaks down complex problems, identifies the root cause and comes up with an action plan to fix it
- Are interested in digging into the details but at the same time connect that to the bigger picture
- Love data and analysis and are very familiar with Excel and maybe also SQL
- You are either fresh out of school, or have been working in management consulting for 1-2 years or in an operation excellence role or similar in a startup/scale up.
- Have strong communication skills in Swedish and English
- Minimum Bachelors degree
What’s in it for you?
As a company, we have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and foster an open culture where we can have insanely fun and still learn and grow faster than anywhere else. Above all, we are dedicated to our mission of transforming the banking industry for the better