Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable for them to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest growing fintechs with major international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical, sustainable, and forward thinking.
About the role
The overall objective for the team and this role is to provide the best experience to our partners and our joint customers, whilst scaling Frodas’ internal systems and processes in the most efficient and effective way. This will be achieved by extensive analysis, process designs and efficient implementation of such.
You will be a part of the Financing as a Service team where Froda collaborate with partners who are utilizing Froda's Embedded business loan services. Financing as a Service’s goal is to ensure a friction free financing solution for our partners. We are constantly improving our automated assessments, seamless KYC’s, real-time pay outs, smart repayments etc. and would love for you to join us in doing so. The team consists of data driven people and nothing makes us happier than an analysis, that not only tells the story, but also is actionable.
- Support with day-to-day partner specific operations and resolve any issue that may arise to ensure that we are delivering the most friction free experience to our partners and joint customers all over our markets
- Assist with information and insights identifying opportunities for streamlining, automation and improvements, and build clear business cases on why effort and focus would be beneficial in these areas
- Collect and analyze data from various sources, such as sales figures, product data, operational processes and customer feedback, to identify trends and areas where improvements can be made
- Develop and implement new processes and routines, and work closely with teams across the organization to ensure that process improvements are implemented and adopted effectively
- Keep key stakeholders informed of progress and results, which may include presenting reports and data visualizations, and providing regular updates on the status of projects
- Be responsible for and drive the creation, implementation, and evolution of an Operational Excellence dashboard
As a person, you…
- Have a demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility over task and results
- Easily adapt to change and are willing to take on new responsibilities as needed since we are constantly improving our products and ways of working
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude, you simply want to learn, grow and get things done at the same time
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with stakeholders and partners in English and Swedish
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL and Superset is meriting
- Are about to graduate/fresh out of school, or have experience from management consulting, or an operation excellence role or similar in a startup/scale up
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work hands-on in a fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative scale-up company with ambitious co-workers that also honors the work-life balance. To add an edge to our employee offer we also have a warrant program for everyone working here.
At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks. We are a passionate team with an open culture, and we truly believe that the best decisions are taken by combining people's knowledge!
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for driving operational excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!