Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
About the role
Froda is looking to bring a detail-oriented, strategic Controller into our growing financial team. As our Controller, you will be the financial compass guiding our business decisions. Your analytical prowess will be crucial to our financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, providing the insights necessary to align our financial strategies with our broader business objectives.
- Oversee our financial planning, reporting, budget management, and cost control procedures.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis, providing clear, actionable reports for senior management.
- Monitor departmental budgets, proactively identifying and communicating financial risks and opportunities.
- Improve processes and implement systems to enhance the accuracy of financial results and increase operational efficiency.
- Work closely with senior management to align financial planning with strategic objectives.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, and analysis.
- You possess a solid understanding of financial management and accounting principles.
- You possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- You're proficient in financial databases, with advanced Excel skills and SQL knowledge.
- You excel at managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ ambitious people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks.
Furthermore, you’ll get:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly (but we have an office-first policy)
- Fabulous office, and friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun