Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
About the role
Froda is in search of an organized Financial Crime Manager that is passionate about combating financial crime and want to make a significant impact in a dynamic fintech scale-up.
As a Financial Crime Manager at Froda you will be part of our journey to build and scale our financial crime prevention procedures, committed to achieving the same excellence as we build into our products. You will be the lead of our financial crime unit.
- Develop and implement robust AML and Fraud prevention strategies and policies.
- Conduct thorough investigations to detect and mitigate potential risks and suspicious activities.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to enhance internal controls and risk management processes.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory requirements and industry best practices in AML and Fraud prevention.
- Perform regular risk assessments and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Monitor transactions and alerts, analyze patterns, and take appropriate action to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Conduct training sessions and raise awareness among employees about AML and Fraud prevention practices.
- Liaise with external partners, law enforcement agencies, and regulatory bodies as required.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in financial crime prevention, with a focus on both AML and Fraud.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- You have hands-on experience with AML monitoring tools (preferably Trapets), fraud detection systems, and investigation techniques.
- You are adept at analyzing complex data and identifying patterns to uncover potential risks and fraudulent activities.
- You are detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You are a proactive and adaptable professional, able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ ambitious people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks.
Furthermore, you’ll get:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly (but we have an office-first policy)
- Fabulous office, and friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun