Froda was founded with a clear mission – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. We are a fast growing Fintech company with international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
Design plays a key role in reaching our company vision. We aim to win over the competition with superior UX and products that everyone understands. Our founders have a strong belief that for us to become the first choice for all small business owners across Europe, we need to be a product-led organization with a strong design culture. This is where you come in.
The Froda design team is small, but growing. Product designers and brand designers meet up often to show work, share inspiration, and discuss design.You will join the Froda Product team consisting of Product Designers and Product Managers, working very closely with developers. Working from big-picture to pixel-perfect, your focus will be to refine and optimize the mobile web and desktop design. You will participate in strategic work regarding further development of the product, together with the PMs and the Tech Leads.
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale-up: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. Based on your individual goals, we will give you the education, tools, and challenges you need to become the best product designer you can be.
What your day might look like:
- Collaborate with front-end developers to create magic for the users
- Deliver pixel-perfect design that makes the users go: wow!
- Evolve your team's strategy together with the PM and Tech Lead
- Discuss your design and directions with the design team
- Talk to our customers, show them prototypes and gather feedback
- Solve ad-hoc design problems from across the organization
What’s in it for you:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly (but we have an office-first policy)
- Fabulous office, and friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun
We expect you to:
- Have an academic degree in design, computer science, or school of hard knocks
- Somewhere between 2 to 5 years of work experience in digital product design (UX/UI)
- Be passionate and vocal about interfaces, design systems, and usability
- You can motivate and explain the logic behind your design
- You want to work towards being a better designer, every day
Applications are accepted in either Swedish or English. Please submit a personal letter that speaks directly to this position. Tell us about yourself, what you expect from a workplace, and what you can bring to Froda. Keep your personal letter short — no more than a half A4 please.
A big part of a designer's job is to present their work, so your portfolio is of most importance. Please include at least one mobile project. Clearly explain your role in the projects and your reasoning for the design decisions displayed. Digital portfolios are preferred.