Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced commercial leader to join our expanding embedded financing team in Stockholm. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the fintech industry, particularly within payments. Experience from working with or in close collaboration with product development is preferred and experience from commercial roles is essential. Additionally, candidates with experience working across multiple European countries, a background in management consultancies, or scale-up environments will be highly valued.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to identify, target, and acquire new clients in the embedded lending space across Europe.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at prospective and existing clients, understanding their specific needs and challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with our embedded financing solutions and effectively communicate their value to potential clients.
- Continuously monitor the fintech and embedded financing landscape to identify emerging trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with product development, marketing, and other teams to ensure alignment with client needs and market trends.
- Build tailored proposals and presentations to effectively showcase our fintech solutions to clients.
- Set and achieve sales targets and KPIs and provide regular reporting on sales activities and results.
- As the embedded lending bussiness grow, build a commercial team covering all key European markets.
Who you are
- Proven track record in sales within the fintech industry, preferably with a focus on payments.
- Experience in product development and a strong understanding of fintech products and services.
- Experience working across multiple European countries is a significant advantage.
- Experience in management consultancies or scale-up environments is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, or in our Stockholm office
What’s in it for you?
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ ambitious people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks.
Furthermore, you’ll get:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Competitive compensation package
- Insurance and pension plan
- The possibility to work remotely with the option to base in Stockholm.
- Friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun