Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision – to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Our mission to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs is not only reflected in our products but also in our workplace. By fostering a culture of respect, collaboration, and continuous learning, we provide opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Join us in transforming the banking industry and be a part of our journey to empower entrepreneurs.
About the role
As a Product Manager, you’ll lead our Core banking team responsible for the fundamentals underlying our portfolio of business financing products.
The team owns and develops the platform responsible for many aspects of our products capabilities, including tracking of debt balances, managing interest calculations, loan servicing logic, payment integrations, non performing loans and more.
This platform is the foundation for the innovations we offer small businesses, so it’s a critical component of our product offering. Together with the entire organization, your focus will be ensuring that the platform is reliable, scalable and capable of supporting the innovations that will help our customers and partners across Europe.
You will be joining our Product organization at a very exciting time, as we balance a focus on optimizing, scaling and looking for new opportunities for our products, while also investing heavily in our partnership business. This additional business area has a very promising growth trajectory and means we can reach small businesses across Europe with the most relevant funding and financing products.
You will be part of a group of four Product Managers, reporting to our CPO in an organization that values technological innovation, reliability and end user experience. You will be able to contribute to our product vision and strategy and really have the ability to impact the direction of the company.
In this pivotal role as Product Manager, you should get excited about:
- Work cross-functionally and in close collaboration with your team of engineers. Together you will come up with solutions that create an impact for our small business and partner customers, as well as our business.
- Take the leading role in your team to ensure you achieve objectives. You will take responsibility for everything from driving bigger discovery work with the purpose to identify opportunities to grow our business to handling your team's backlog and prioritization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from all internal functions to ensure what we build truly solves for customer and partner needs. At Froda, we encourage you to seek answers and work directly with customers and stakeholders to understand opportunities and constraints. We work to maintain the startup mentality, and will expect and offer you to work with, understand and appreciate all aspects of our business.
- Constantly have your team's OKRs in mind to make sure we are delivering the most impactful work. You should enjoy setting high targets and share your wins and learnings.
- Set up clear KPIs and relevant metrics for your team and have the ability to analyze bigger sets of data and constantly make data driven decisions.
Who you are
At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a technical environment.
- A good technical understanding is a requirement, and deep interest in certain fields such as finance, payments or e-commerce is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of leading a team with great delivery capacity and results and with strong team satisfaction.
- A great ability to communicate clearly and collaborate across various functions and stakeholders such as engineering, finance, operations, compliance and legal.
- You are known for being a person who gets things done with a strong problem solving, analytical outcome-driven approach that ensures that projects move forward.
- A strong sense of empathy and an interest and curiosity, both for internal stakeholders and most importantly, for our customers and partners.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Froda is everything you can expect from working at a tech scale: fun and fast-paced. We are 80+ ambitious people who work together mostly at the office, with few scheduled meetings. The culture is friendly, with a get-shit-done attitude. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility. This means that you will have the ability to impact your own work and tackle a wider set of tasks.
Furthermore, you’ll get:
- Fun & exciting work environment in a fast-growing and profitable scale-up
- Competitive compensation package
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly (but we have an office-first policy)
- Fabulous office, and friendly culture that values work/life balance
- Monthly after-works that are actually fun