Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear vision - to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, we are one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans. We are a creative tech company with the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable by promoting entrepreneurship.
Behind the company are many well-known investors and talents from e.g. Avanza, Spotify, Google, and Klarna. Froda's Chairman of the Board is Nicklas Storåkers (former CEO of Avanza).
About the role
In order to take our tech platform to the next level, so that we can continue to change the banking experience for entrepreneurs, we want to expand our Tech team with more talents. Together with the rest of your team you will design, develop and deliver new features and continuous improvements to our customers.
In your role, you will play an important role in building a leading product and tech platform for both external and internal stakeholders. You will get a unique chance to be a part of a growing startup with massive potential, yet the stability of being a profitable company with a 6-year long track record with a banking license as a quality stamp (KMB Tillstånd).
What you will do
- Design, develop and deliver new customer features using the latest techniques.
- Manage deployment pipelines and automated unit and integration test suites.
- Continuously suggest and work on improvements to our platform and make sure our tech is state of the art.
- Work collaboratively in an agile development team and closely with the rest of Froda.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work hands-on in a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative startup company with ambitious co-workers that also honor the work-life balance.
- Real possibilities to impact tech strategy and decisions. We are a passionate team with an open culture and we truly believe that the best decisions are taken by combining people's knowledge!
- Have the ability to impact one's own work and tackle a wider set of tasks. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility.
Who are you?
- Relevant experience within software development and probably know a few of the following techniques from our tech stack: C#, .Net Core, Azure, MongoDB, SQL, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.
- Relevant education with a degree in engineering or comparable skills.
- A collaborative person with a curious and open mindset, eager to learn & share knowledge.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Occupational pension (Tjänstepension)
- Subsidised active health-care (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Warrant program for employees (optionsprogram för anställda)
- Competitive salary